ELEVATE COLLEGE STUDENT HOUSING
The sense of community created through student housing is an essential part of the Elevate College experience. Apartments are leased through a corporate leasing agreement Elevate College has with apartment complexes near both our Oakleaf and Southside locations. Resident Assistants (RA’s) are chosen each semester to oversee student housing and students have round the clock access to them. These RA’s are trained and equipped to handle the needs of students in EC housing.
- Student Housing is ONLY available to those in Elevate College.
- Monthly payment plans are available for convenience. Payments are due at the 1st of every month and a $100 late fee will be charged after the 5th of every month.
- Housing prices include monthly rent and all utilities such as water, electric, and internet. A washer/dryer is also included in each apartment.
- Students may request their own room within a unit.
- No pets of any kind are allowed.
- Excludes married students and students with children.
- Should a student choose to withdraw or be dismissed due to disciplinary actions, fulfillment of the legally binding lease is required in accordance with its terms.
- $100 non-refundable housing application
- $50 non-refundable key deposit
- $50 housing admin fee per each student
First semester students are subject to a double occupancy room and may transition into a single occupancy room during their second semester if they wish.
NOTE: Applying for student housing does not guarantee approval.
If you have additional questions regarding housing, please email us at email@example.com.